London Fog Marshmallows
Inspired by a recipe by The Wellness Mamma
4 tablespoons organic gelatin powder
2 bags decaf organic Earl Gray Tea
1 cup water
1 cup raw honey
1.5 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Pour boiled water over Earl Gray tea bags and steep for 10 minutes or longer.
- Pour ½ a cup of the strong steeped tea into a small bowl and whisk in gelatin powder until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Place a small saucepan on the stove. Add the remaining ½ cup of tea along with the honey. Bring to a boil and stir constantly for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove the honey and tea mixture from the stove and pour into gelatin mixture.
- Beat using a hand mixer for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick and marshmallowy. Yes, that’s right. I said marshmallowy.
- Pour into parchment paper lined pan and smooth immediately.
- Leave at room temperature for 4 hours before using clean kitchen scissors to cut into individual marshmallows.
- That’s it!
To read more about Marshmallow making check out my Homemade Marshmallow Blog